how to find your vibrational frequency

How to find your vibrational frequency


On raising your consciousness vibration

I get a whole lot of requests to help people raise their consciousness vibration. And there are many people who offer this ... many videos on youtube.

Regardless of what mode of raising your consciousness vibration to pick, you want to decide a few things beforehand.

Among the most important and most sobering steps is discovering what is your consciousness vibration when you start off.

There are well-meaning people out there who will measure your consciousness vibration, whatever way they do it.

According to their measures you could be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with individuals is that their consciousness vibration is more in the area of anguish, repressed anger, and pretentiousness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my expert opinion, not useful to know only your consciousness vibration number, people also call it vibrational frequency.

Why? Just because your one number won't say a great deal.

This is a whole lot like if I wanted to steer you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size.

If I truly intended to help you, I 'd obtain a whole lot more data, how big you are, etc. And then I 'd know, or might be closer to know whether I can assist you, and what way.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is rare. A True Empath is able to hook up to anything or everything, specifically, and dependably, if there sufficient relevant information.

This means that I am able to hook up to you if I have, for example your picture.



How will I know I am connected? After a few secs I experience myself in your shoes, and feel your feelings.

The 2nd reason it's important to be able to link to something accurately is this: unless I am connected to an unprejudiced 3rd party who is omniscient, I am merely going to shoot blindly.

So this is what takes place: I connect to you. After that I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we are actually a triangle.

Here I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology utilizes ... with the difference that I am not using my own body to answer and know the truth, I am using my own body to receive the answer from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I question All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am feeling your feelings.

Source's answers are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I term these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally speaking.

The majority of the questions concern your inclination, your focus, your mindset, your capabilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous data, it is easier to address the question: what can I do now if I would like to raise my consciousness vibration?

From your numbers I understand what is very important to you ... not what you say is important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you can not deceive All-Knowledge.

When you have your numbers, I'll email them to you along with my suggestion.

OK, here is the payment button if you wish to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even when you don't do anything with them, it is an important information ...


A significant number of those who ask, actually begin doing what can make them raise their consciousness vibration ... And I am very happy about that.


Related to how to find your vibrational frequency:
how to measure your vibration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

body frequency measurement

how to test your body frequency

how to measure vibration