body frequency measurement

Body frequency measurement


On raising your consciousness

I get a whole lot of inquiries to help people raise their consciousness. And there are many individuals who offer this ... many videos on youtube.

Whatever mode of raising your consciousness to pick, you want to decide a couple of things beforehand.

Among the most important and most wake up call like steps is learning what is your consciousness when you begin.

There are well-meaning people out there who will measure your consciousness, whichever way they do it.

According to their results you may be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with folks is that their consciousness is much more in the range of misery, anger, and arrogance, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my expert opinion, not valuable to know merely your consciousness score, people also refer to it as vibrational frequency.

Why? Because your single indicator doesn't say much.

It is a whole lot like if I needed to direct you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size.

If I really wished to help you, I 'd get a lot more information, how big you are, etc. And after that I 'd know, or would certainly be closer to know if I can assist you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is unique. A True Empath can hook up to any one thing or every single thing, specifically, and reliably, if there is enough details.

This means that I will be able to connect to you in the event that I have, for example your picture.



How will I know I am connected? After a few seconds I feel myself in your skin, and feel your emotions.

The number two reason it's important to be able to link to something dependably is this: unless I am connected to an unbiased third party who is omniscient, I am only going to shoot randomly.

So this is what occurs: I link up to you. At that point I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we are actually a triangle.

At this point I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology utilizes ... except I am not testing my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to receive the answer from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am experiencing your emotions.

Source's responses are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I label these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally speaking.

The majority of the questions are about your mental outlook, your purpose, your mindset, your abilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous data, it is easier to respond to the question: what can I do now if I would like to raise my consciousness?

From your numbers I see what is very important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you can not hoodwink All-Knowledge.

When you have your scores, I'll email them to you along with my recommendation.

OK, here is the payment button if you want to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even when you don't do anything with them, it is an important information ...


A considerable number of those who ask, actually begin doing what could make them raise their consciousness ... And I am very pleased about that.


Related to body frequency measurement:
how to measure your vibration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure vibration

how to test your body frequency