how to measure your vibration

On raising your consciousness

I get a number of inquiries to help people raise their vibration. And there are many people who offer this ... many web videos on youtube.

Whatever mode of raising your vibration to pick, you have to decide a couple of things in advance.

One of the most important and most sobering steps is learning what is your vibration when you begin.

There are well-meaning folks out there who will measure your vibration, whatever way they do it.

According to their findings you may well be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with folks is that their vibration is more in the range of anguish, repressed anger, and haughtiness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my experienced opinion, not handy to know merely your vibration number, people also call it vibrational frequency.

Why? Because your single number won't say enough.

This is a whole lot like if I wished to steer you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size.

If I really wished to help you, I 'd obtain a whole lot more information, how big you are, etc. And then I 'd know, or might be closer to know if I can assist you, and what way.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is special. A True Empath can hook up to any one thing or every single thing, specifically, and surely, if there sufficient details.

This means that I will be able to connect to you in the event that I have, for example your photo.

How will I know I am connected? After a few seconds I feel myself in your shoes, and feel your emotions.

The second reason it's important to be able to link to something accurately is this: unless I am connected to an unbiased third party who is omniscient, I am only going to shoot blindly.

So this is what happens: I connect to you. After that I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we are a triangle.

Here I ask questions. And All-Knowledge suggested a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology uses ... with the difference that I am not testing my own body to answer and know the truth, I am using my own body to obtain the truth from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am experiencing your feelings.

Source's feedbacks are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I label these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally speaking.

The majority of the questions concern your mental outlook, your aim, your mindset, your capabilities that are either activated or not.

And with that much information, it is much easier to address the question: what should I do now if I want to raise my vibration?

From your measurements I know what is important to you ... not what you say is important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you are not able to hoodwink All-Knowledge.

When you have your measurement, I'll send them to you with my suggestion.

OK, here is the payment button if you 'd like to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even if you don't do anything with them, it is an useful information ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure vibration

body frequency measurement

how to test your body frequency